Thread: The OLBs
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #9
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 251410 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The OLBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I think Joe Mays will be a good player for us. I'm not as worried about the ILB's as I am the OLB's.
Yeah, that's kinda freaking me out.

Before TC, I was really, really worried about the ILBs. Now? That's not worrying me as much.

I'm not too worried about Brooks Reed. But I need Mercilus to make a big leap from year 1 to year 2 and I need some of these rookies to step up, otherwise we're looking at picking up a street FA to stick into the rotation. I'm not expecting Braman to be anything other that ST and maybe situational pass rush.

Jefferson and Trevardo Williams ended up in coverage a lot more than I expected.

We've got a long way to go with our OLBs.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote