Thread: The OLBs
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #8
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The OLBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i really liked what i saw from braman. he did a good job of using leverage and didnt allow the linemen to get their hands on him, using his very long arms to make separation. he definitely seems to be paying attention in class. i dont know that he'll develop into anything more, but i would certainly keep him around as a backup and special teamer - that's a guy you want on your team.

everyone else? well i hope watt and ninja have big years getting to the passer, because our linebackers outside of cushing are pretty bad.
I think Joe Mays will be a good player for us. I'm not as worried about the ILB's as I am the OLB's.
DocBar is online now   Reply With Quote