View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #224
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Bottom line is that I believe that Yates' "experience" at this point in time is likely to be factor, but a very small factor. Based on the fact that this is a "What have you done for me lately" NFL, I feel that the #2 spot will in the end be determined by which of the two exemplifies himself over the other in preseason.......not by a limited and questionable set of performances (seemingly ages ago) that when examined as a total body of work have been far from impressive or truly memorable.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote