Thread: The OLBs
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #4
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 53446 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The OLBs

I'm with ya, Tailgate. I'm just as worried about run defense as I am pass rush, though.
It's gonna be Reed and Merci starting but I'm thinking we'll be seeing more of Jefferson as the season goes on and he gets his bulk and strength up.

Braman hasn't had a great camp, from what I understand. Just a career ST star, from what I can tell. He doesn't appear to have a very high football IQ.

I really liked the Montgomery pick. I'm really hoping the leaders on the D and the coaching staff can give him an attitudinal adjustment and keep him from going all Travis Johnson on us. Has some very good upside, but is off to a disasterous start.

T. Williams should be good depth in the future. He'll probably contribute before Montgomery and I've heard/read decent reports on him in TC.