View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #7
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blaine Gabbert: The Real American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Speaking of Gabbert, my wife made me a drink the other day and served it in a Blaine Gabbert cup. I was horrified and forgot we even had that thing. A friend of mine left it here after we came back from the Texans game in Jax last season.
Dude, you're gonna want to hold on to that. It will be worth like 50˘ at a memorabilia show one day.