View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #3
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blaine Gabbert: The Real American

LOL. Actually that song wouldn't be too bad if they upgraded the vocalist and changed the lyrics. It does have a decent hook to it.

I think I am more in Bucs country than Jags however I can tell you that no one around here is excited about Gabbert or the Jags.

Speaking of Gabbert, my wife made me a drink the other day and served it in a Blaine Gabbert cup. I was horrified and forgot we even had that thing. A friend of mine left it here after we came back from the Texans game in Jax last season.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote