View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #573
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/9/2013, Game 1 vs Vikings: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Still, we didn't give up too many 3rd & longs to draw plays. I'm with Rey. If they'd rather do that than challenge our secondary, I'm all for it. We'll win most of those, I'm sure of it.

That will work against a lot of teams, but we've got some speed on D & they're all pretty good tacklers.
So you can see into the future and tell how rookies are going to do against the run? Remember how well Merci did against it? The argument is about how Braman and Williams will do against the run, not how our offense did against it. I was merely pointing out that we have had success against those kind of players.