View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #216
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
You need to change your username to Crawfish. LMAO!!!!
Ok...... now I'm going to crawfish on ya.

Let's say Kubiak really believes Keenum is ahead of Tj, & makes Keenum the #2 to start the season. Then when we get an early lead, he can put Keenum in the game to get real game experience. He has 16 games to get him up to speed.

That could happen & that's a "good" argument against my no competition argument.

Another one, would be Colin Kaepenick. He had no real game experience, or very little, before he was made the #2 in San Fran & he got his team to the Super Bowl. If Schaub leads us to 5-1 or 7-1 type of season, I can see Keenum going in & taking a shot. If he fails, Kubiak can fall back on Yates without jeopardizing our Super Bowl quest too much.

So that could happen. If you think Kubiak is the roll the dice kind of guy.

If you think he's the conservative, run a draw on 3rd & 19 kind of guy, then you know there's no chance in Hades that Keenum will be our #2 Sept 9.