View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013   #213
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
If this happens - if Kubiak actually sends Keenum in with the twos - then I'll start to buy into the thought that Kubiak is actually considering Keenum as his number two. I don't recall Kubiak doing something like that since we had both Sexy Rexy and Matty Hottub vying for the #2 spot. That's the last time I remember #2 being truly up for grabs.
I think he does it. He needs Keenum to be a true back up QB for 2013. If Matt gets hurt, he'll be the #2. If Yates don't get it done, Keenum will get his shot.

Keenum is on the fast track to get as ready as he possibly can without playing in an actual NFL game that counts. He will eventually take snaps with the 1s & 2s (however that's defined this year).

But Yates will be the back up come Sept 9th