View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013   #566
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/9/2013, Game 1 vs Vikings: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Understood in my response. I'd run a draw or delay right at those guys in a "pass situation". They will be moving up field in a hurry and leaving a vacuum behind them. They have to show more than one move before opposing O's will respect them. Braman has a bull rush, Williams is more of a speed rush. QB sees who's in and adjusts accordingly. 1st down.
Agree to disagree. Matter of fact, I'd love for another teams star qb to run draws ever third and long. That'd be awesome.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote