View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013   #211
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
I think a lot of Kubiak talk about the QB's is his way of motivating both TJ and Case.

I basically liked how both of them played last night. TJ was a little slow to start, but in the end did well. Case was in control the whole way against 3s and 4s. Let's see him get a shot with 1s, 2s, and 3s.
If this happens - if Kubiak actually sends Keenum in with the twos - then I'll start to buy into the thought that Kubiak is actually considering Keenum as his number two. I don't recall Kubiak doing something like that since we had both Sexy Rexy and Matty Hottub vying for the #2 spot. That's the last time I remember #2 being truly up for grabs.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote