View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013   #565
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 53446 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/9/2013, Game 1 vs Vikings: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Key word there was passing situation. I don't care who is on the field. If offenses want to take the ball out of the hands of their qb's to run draws in third and longs, that's a win for us.
Understood in my response. I'd run a draw or delay right at those guys in a "pass situation". They will be moving up field in a hurry and leaving a vacuum behind them. They have to show more than one move before opposing O's will respect them. Braman has a bull rush, Williams is more of a speed rush. QB sees who's in and adjusts accordingly. 1st down.