View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013   #209
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I would too, if they both had 100% of the playbook. Only Kubiak knows what he feels comfortable asking them to do. He'll never say it, but Yates will be our #2 QB going into San Diego because Kubiak trusts him with more than he trusts Keenum.

& I wouldn't touch that bet with a 10 foot pole. I think Kubiak thinks we can win with Yates... I don't think he believes Tj is the future. I think Kubiak believes Keenum may be the future, but that doesn't make him the back up for 2012.
You need to change your username to Crawfish. LMAO!!!!
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote