View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013   #207
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I'll take Keenum's 70% completion ratio, accurate passing and making plays with his feet for 6.9 YPA over Yates' performance. A 62% completion ratio is only great of you're the QB in Buffalo, Jacksonville or Arizona.
I would too, if they both had 100% of the playbook. Only Kubiak knows what he feels comfortable asking them to do. He'll never say it, but Yates will be our #2 QB going into San Diego because Kubiak trusts him with more than he trusts Keenum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Hell, I'm dang near ready to bet my $70K truck that Keenum will succeed Schaub rather than TJ or some future draft pick. I'm also willing to say it will happen by 2015. 2014 might actually be the year due to cap concerns.
& I wouldn't touch that bet with a 10 foot pole. I think Kubiak thinks we can win with Yates... I don't think he believes Tj is the future. I think Kubiak believes Keenum may be the future, but that doesn't make him the back up for 2012.