View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013   #564
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/9/2013, Game 1 vs Vikings: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
From what I hear about these two guys, I'd run a draw or delay right at them on 2nd or 3rd down with medium or long to go. That burst off the line lends itself to giving up longer runs when it's right at them. If either one can show that they can set the edge or have anything other than a speed rush, maybe that will change. As it is right now, I'd pick up my 6+ YPC going right where they were, pre-snap. Just my
Key word there was passing situation. I don't care who is on the field. If offenses want to take the ball out of the hands of their qb's to run draws in third and longs, that's a win for us.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote