View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

I thought every player competed for every job. If all things are relatively equal, I can see a vet getting the lead. IMO, if Yates and Keenum continue to play as each did against Vikes, Keenum will be the better player. I don't care whom is # 2 as long as he is the better. If Schaub plays as he did 2012, neither back up will get much field time; at least until the end of the season.