View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013   #563
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/9/2013, Game 1 vs Vikings: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Willie dropped back into coverage quite a bit.

Braman and trevardo rushing from the edges in a passing situation...they exploded off the line. I liked that. A lot. It ended up being a screen, but just the burst they had off the line was nice to see.

Keyshawn Martin still looks scared to catch the ball in traffic.

Broadcast is still garbage.
From what I hear about these two guys, I'd run a draw or delay right at them on 2nd or 3rd down with medium or long to go. That burst off the line lends itself to giving up longer runs when it's right at them. If either one can show that they can set the edge or have anything other than a speed rush, maybe that will change. As it is right now, I'd pick up my 6+ YPC going right where they were, pre-snap. Just my