View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013   #193
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Its one game in the preseason TK. I will agree with you that TJ probably has to have a poor showing the rest of the games here on out to probably lose his spot, but I stress the word probably. Kubiak has done his evaluations throughout the offseason and sees Keenum as his pet prodigy right now. If he feels like he's playing the best I can totally see him making him the backup. I don't even know why you brought up McGee. He was brought in as a camp arm and insurance. Nothing more, nothing less.

If Kubiak is making Yates the backup because he had 1 really good drive 2 years ago then he's failing this team as a coach. I have my doubts about him, but I honestly don't think he shares your same thoughts and opinions.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote