View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013   #126
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I agree with you Speedy! The NFL is slowly ruining game day experience for everyone. Players can't celebrate, fans can't bring in noise makers, (still miss my cowbell,) and the cost of going to the game can equal a car note. I truly believe there is NO way to prevent a major terrorist attack if some group really wants to pull it off. But, if this new rule makes just one of them think twice then it will be worth it. I understand all the opinions, pro and con, but, for me personally, I refuse to allow this rule to ruin my day. I'll just stick my tube of carmax, glasses, phone, and a few bucks in my pocket and head on in to the stadium to support my team. They OWN me for the three hours they're on that football field! I'll comb my hair and put on makeup when I get back to the tailgate!
I did some digging and couldn't find any provisions for not being able to wear cargo pants or cargo shorts (multiple large front and back compartments). Looks like no-one's thought of that yet. Could solve a good many problems for many fans, especially the females.

CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote