View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013   #224
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
Nice try

but you see I do watch the games and no I am not a fan when they only
"win" I have my expectations at a goal which is obtainable and realistic
and I don't waiver from that goal

I could careless what year it is, the goal is the same whether the year
is 1992 or 2013 win a super bowl!! if you bring me anything less than
that obtainable realistic goal

then NO I have no use for you and do turn my back on you and any
one having grown up in Texas and has played football at some level
So since the 1996 - 2012 Cowboys did not win the Super Bowl, they suck right?

& their chances of winning one in 2013 aren't much better since their biggest problem is still running the team, the 2013 Cowboys suck.

& since the 2013 Cowboys are the only ones that exist today, most people would understand any conversation about the Cowboys are referring to the 2013 Cowboys who have no chance of winning the Super Bowl & since they have no chance of winning the Super Bowl.......

The Cowboys suck.