View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013   #125
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
Though I don't disagree with most of what you say, I think the NFL is making more out of it than they need to.
I agree with you Speedy! The NFL is slowly ruining game day experience for everyone. Players can't celebrate, fans can't bring in noise makers, (still miss my cowbell,) and the cost of going to the game can equal a car note. I truly believe there is NO way to prevent a major terrorist attack if some group really wants to pull it off. But, if this new rule makes just one of them think twice then it will be worth it. I understand all the opinions, pro and con, but, for me personally, I refuse to allow this rule to ruin my day. I'll just stick my tube of carmax, glasses, phone, and a few bucks in my pocket and head on in to the stadium to support my team. They OWN me for the three hours they're on that football field! I'll comb my hair and put on makeup when I get back to the tailgate!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote