Thread: Shapiro punting
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013   #7
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 246198 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shapiro punting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Wow, that was Shapiro?

I said a whole ago that Shapiro was a good kicker. He can also kick field goals. I thi k he's a guy they'd like to get onto the practice squad to be lecers future replacement. But I'm not sure he clears waivers.

Could they possibly have 3 kickers/punters? Doesn't seem likely with all the talent elsewhere, but if Shapiro keeps booming them like that he'll be a tough cut....

A mysterious injury>>>>>>>>>>IR while he practices not only punting, but also KOs and FGs.........
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote