View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 2014 mock

In response, in my scenario Keenum would replace Schaub in 2015 and would be an exclusive rights FA after making $495 K 2014. A very reasonable deal should be worked out especially if his back up would be Fales who would be entering his second contract year. Both together would less than half of Schaub's apprx $13-14 million 2015. Case should be a good QB but Fales could be a franchise QB and is definitely worth a first for us. He would not be the first pick in first round going to a team with a solid starting QB.

Wolfe we have drafted first round players that did not start before and the outcry seems to be to allow a QB a year or two to sit and learn. Also, QB is most important position.
Jackson would not have "lots" of coverage responsibility that would go mostly to Cushing. Remember knock on Dont'a Hightower was he could not cover, yet he did. Jackson did ok in that last season.

BL what injury to Jackson are you talking about? He sprained ankle in March @ practice and was reported as slight and day to day.