View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013   #198
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
I guess technically you're right because anything can happen, i.e. injuries, and kill any team's season. But barring an injury catastrophe, the Texans are looking at 10+ wins and making the playoffs. The Cowboys are looking at another 8-8 season (+/- a win or so), and if they're lucky, they could win their division. I give them about a 30% chance of that.

This kills me.

We had an excellent season in 2012, heck even 2011 despite a lot of devastating injuries.

I'm hoping we can finally see this team healthy in 2013, because it's been a long, long time since we have.