View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013   #27
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Raw Brutality, and Brett Favre’s Class... by Sage Rosenfels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I used to have a recurring dream I was behind Brett Favre at a fast food drive through and after he was done getting his food he would start to drive out, but kept backing up for one more item over and over again.
That never bothered me. I wish the coaches in this league wold have the gnads to say, "He's Brett Favre, he won't be at OTAs, mini-camp, or camp. He's not going to play in the preseason. We have respect for what he's done for this organization & we trust he'll be ready to go week 1."

But they don't, so you have Favre saying, "I don't know...... " when he knew all along.

Same thing with Ed Reed. He's not going to going to play in the preseason, but he'll be ready to go week 1. He's a physical specimen, he knows how to play the game....

But he's had to play games the last few years.....