View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013   #26
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Raw Brutality, and Brett Favre’s Class... by Sage Rosenfels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Because our team was not as good as we thought it was?....

That stuff never bothered me. There's this neat little feature on my remote control that turns off the TV and another one that actually changes the channel. Pretty cool. You should check it out.
Lol, I hear you and one of these day's I'm going to get one of those remote thingofajigs.

The problem I had at the time was there were only so many sports outlets from which to choose and, while I believe in covering the top stories to their fullest, thought ESPN was waaaaay over the top. I wanted the latest on the Favre story and then to move on.

Funny thing was, ESPN was being so incredibly overbearing about the story, that in itself became the trainwreck from which I could not stop watching. (the joke was on me)

As I said, though, now that I'm no longer sick of all that, I can now remember and appreciate his career for what it was, which was outstanding.