View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013   #89
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 10 Days and counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I can't really say I'm excited because I can only get that feeling for the real deal. However, I can't stop smiling today knowing I will watch the Texans tonight.
I'm taking back what I said earlier and admitting I'm getting excited with anticipation for this game. I will have little to no thoughts about this game come September 9th, but it doesn't matter, of course. It's been a long, hot summer. I'm ready for the games to begin. I even have my in-season avatar up.

Btw, a question for those who have Time Warner. I see NFL Red Zone on the preview guide and the station is there, but it seems it's not part of the cable package at my current (temporary) residence. Will NFLRZ come to life when the real games begin, or will TW want and extra $10.00 for their trouble?

Thanks in advance.