View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013   #51
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81710 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/9/2013, Game 1 vs Vikings: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
kinda funny but i've come to the realization that i'm actually old enough now to call these 20 something's kids now...feels ...and then at the same time.
I know exactly what you mean, heck, Kubiak is a couple years younger than I am, LOL.
I knew about him when he was at St Pius X high school while I was at UH.
No, I didn't attend any of his games, but I was a stats guy, and so I collected stacks of local newspapers and his name was in there.

And it was still funny to me when I first heard of Kubiak calling the guys "kids".

Anyway, is it game time yet?
Man, I can't wait to watch some Texans football.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote