View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013   #134
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 147149 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

When I talk Rockets basketball with a friend or aquaintence that likes a team with zero championships I find it a weak argument, in fact an argument unworthy of discussion, to bring up the two championships won by Houston in the mid-nineties. If I were to argue with that weaponry I will have known I've already lost the argument. I will have brought a butter knife to a gun fight.