View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013   #13
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian is Here Ready for 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
to continue the QB discussion I'm really hoping Bryn Renner from NC has a massive year i really like him. only thing i dont understand is how people say he has an undersized arm looks pretty good to me
I've seen him a few times, but haven't really zeroed in on him yet so I can't really say much.

Fales, on the other hand, caught my attention.
I agreed with Texian here; I think people will start to hear about him more as the season rolls along.

BTW, there are several guys who have been really into the college scene here on the board, but the three amigos (Badboy, beelover, and rmartin) are like year-round groupies (haha). Their contribution is highly appreciated.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote