View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013   #48
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/9/2013, Game 1 vs Vikings: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
No problem. I could have made it clearer. But I have to disagree on the first game comment. In the past preseasons, starters have routinely made it out for one or two series at least. This year, it looks as if there is team wide hesitancy due to the inordinate number of player training camp injuries to date.
There's no doubt that 20 players sitting is a bit extreme. It's not too uncommon to see players like Peterson, Foster & Andre sit the first game.

Have you noticed any other teams in the league sitting so many players outside of Minny/Houston? I have to admit, waiting for the Texans-Vikings tonight, I haven't watched one preseason game yet.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote