View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013   #47
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 242285 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/9/2013, Game 1 vs Vikings: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Sorry, I realized my mistake after posting. I don't think it's that uncommon for teams to sit players for the first game though.
No problem. I could have made it clearer. But I have to disagree on the first game comment. In the past preseasons, starters have routinely made it out for one or two series at least. This year, it looks as if there is team wide hesitancy due to the inordinate number of player training camp injuries to date.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote