View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013   #25
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian is Here Ready for 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcates View Post
I've never heard of this "draft" nonsense...and college football is for NERDS!!!!!

David Carr was always the answer, look at the two rings...you can't deny rings. He is clearly better than Dan Marino ever was.

Honestly, I haven't begun digging into the NCAA scene for the upcoming season as of yet...things here in Afghanistan have gotten complicated, plus when I stopped participating over at the other place, I just kinda shifted focus. Ending my contract in a few days, heading out to see the fiancee in SE Asia, then likely back to the good ol' USofA before the start of 2014.

Good to see you around Texian...the issues concerning you there are what prompted me to end my long tenure elsewhere. Randy, Ringo, revan...someone else on the first page, name escapes me (h-towntexans maybe)...good to see you fellas here as well.
Welcome to another very good football mind. He always seems to bring sense to the situation. Good see you made it to Texans Talk. I think you will like it and also see many familiar names. Looking forward to the 2013 seasons and our many conversations.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote