View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Titan's fans not happy with Justin Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
When your coaches and some vets make repeated public pointed efforts to "coach out softness", it's going to manifest in the fan base as the perception of the player not being tough enough.

I think their approach is all wrong.
MSR...... personally it upsets me when our beat writers are excited about what the coaches are excited about & upset about what our coaches are upset about.

It upsets me that this Tuggle guy is going to start & he wasn't on the radar of our eyes & ears at camp.

I want to know that these "reporters" have the ability to look at a player & make up his own mind, & say what's on his mind. It upsets me that the guys who get the pats on the back around here are the ones who are "in-step" with what the coaches report to the media...... they're freak'n parrots.

People give McClain a hard time, because he's wrong a lot.... but I respect that because he's using his own mind to formulate his own opinions. I'd like it if he were right more often, don't get me wrong. But I know I can't trust the coaches.

Think about CnD & what he brings to this board. That's what we should expect from the media. Cold hard facts.