View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Titan's fans not happy with Justin Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
http://gotitans.com/threads/justin-hunter.88241/

Whenever the Titan's fans are in pain, i'm happy. (Football only, of course)

Losing to a Redskins team without RGIII and to a QB that hasn't played in 3 years.

I'm sure i'd be upset too.
First, there's a reason we're fans & they're pros.

Second, stop thinking about winning & losing in the preseason.... stop it.
  • The point of the preseason is to prepare for the season
    Let's say we've got a scheme. We teach our players that scheme. Preseason is just an opportunity to see who is getting it & who isn't getting it.
  • Winning a game doesn't mean you're winning in the preseason
    If the team that wins is more concerned about winning than he is about learning his scheme & finding the right players for his scheme, he just wasted his time.
  • We're talking about practice...