View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013   #563
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
In that case, Sharpton goes, Braman is too big a beast on ST to be cut IMO.
Braman is another one I don't understand why they keep trying him at OLB (maybe they tried ILB & it was worse, I don't know). He's talented. He works hard. He has a mean streak. If he's not getting it done on the edges, I'd like to see him attacking the LOS from the inside.

He's a beast, you'd think we could find a way to use that to our advantage.

(& it's not that I think ILB is a step down from OLB, I just think they are different & we need to find a place for some of these "good" players to play).