View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013   #1
AngryNateFTW
Veteran

Rep Power: 17553 AngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Titan's fans not happy with Justin Hunter

http://gotitans.com/threads/justin-hunter.88241/

Whenever the Titan's fans are in pain, i'm happy. (Football only, of course)

Losing to a Redskins team without RGIII and to a QB that hasn't played in 3 years.

I'm sure i'd be upset too.

Quote:
Call me Debbie Downer, but I just don't think Hunter will ever be anything with this team.

I said it once and I will say it again, in that he will be another Tyrone Calico.

Hunter just seems too soft to play in this league to me. To be honest, he wasn't really that good of a WR at UT. I was excited on his potential when we drafted him, but he seems like a player that feeds off of confidence and natural ability, but his confidence seems broke and I just can't seem to see him recovering.
AngryNateFTW is offline   Reply With Quote