View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013   #39
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/9/2013, Game 1 vs Vikings: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing

Things I want to see tomorrow night:

1. NO INJURIES, this is self explanatory and we've already got to many folks dinged up.

2. WR CORPS, I'm very much looking forward to seeing what Hopkins brings to the team, and also very eager to see if Martin has improved. Jean also needs to step up and soon or there might be a pink slip in his future very soon.

3. O-LINE, I want to see Brooks and Jones improve, and see what Queesenberry brings to the team. I want to see a cohesive unit that plays well together.

4. SWEARINGER, I hope he steps up big but honestly just want to see him begin to learn. I've got high hopes for him.

5. D-LINE, no injuries cause I think we're thin here but I want to see if Mitchell can hold down starter duties at NT and if Muir can provide some meaningful minutes. If these guys play well it takes alot of pressure off our thin LB Corps.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote