View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013   #556
AngryNateFTW
Veteran

Rep Power: 14915 AngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The one I saw was more of a hustle play than a "beat the man in front of you" play.

& that's fine, I like hustle. But he doesn't look like a pass rusher, or at least he needs some work. So I wouldn't put him on the weak side. He doesn't have enough in the trunk to play on the strong side.

From what I saw on that Miami game tube, he'll make his money on the inside.
I saw the same thing. Doesn't look like a pure pass-rusher but maybe 1 game doesn't do him justice. We'll see tomorrow what the coaches see in him since he's starting.
AngryNateFTW is offline   Reply With Quote