View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013   #182
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53113 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
The fact of the matter is that 11 years is a long drought for any franchise and both the Texans and the Cowboys have experienced one, and neither has been close to capturing one of those trophies.

Neither team has much to crow about, and despite how good either team may look on paper, both could go down in flames again this season.
I guess technically you're right because anything can happen, i.e. injuries, and kill any team's season. But barring an injury catastrophe, the Texans are looking at 10+ wins and making the playoffs. The Cowboys are looking at another 8-8 season (+/- a win or so), and if they're lucky, they could win their division. I give them about a 30% chance of that.

So, while I agree about the past decade, I don't agree about the upcoming season.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote