View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013   #555
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
I was at camp yesterday and kicked it with wilcots and kirwan while they did the player interviews after practice. We talked about jefferson being a natural bender in his rush. For a guy 6'5, he can bend and explode off the corner. We also talked about more 3wr sets and more angle blocking. While they were interviewing meyers, the subject of angle and g-power came up. Before he answered, my buddy and I thought about brooks. Brooks on some of that angle or g-power is gonna be lethal.

I dunno how its gonna play out,but the texans will not be ablle to hide quissenbury nor jefferson on ps. In fact,both have outplayed their drafted counter parts in williams,williams,and montegomery. All in all, practice was boring. No hitting or collisions in 2.5 hrs. On a side note, schaub tried a 15 yd out and it looked like a hot air baloon was on it. Terrible,terrible throw.
Montgomery will probably be placed on IR. (Stashed)

Williams will be cut because of the reasons you stated. (The other guys are better) You dont always hit on all of your draft picks. (It happens) Unlike Casserly regime I hope Rick/Gary just keep the best players and dont let their egos get involved.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote