View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013   #31
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Pre-season 8/9/2013, Game 1 vs Vikings: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by idymoe View Post
Good list you've got. I'm interested in seeing Qberry and Newton. Newton could take a big step forward in his second year starting (I think he will start, barring injury). Qberry could be big down the road and this year if someone gets hurt.

I want to see if K. Martin has improved as much as has been written.
Quiz is the only thing I'm worried about right now. I want to see how good he really is. If we're just hearing coach speak about a guy we needed to play due to injury, I'm going to be very disappointed.

I'm expecting to see a man among boys. If he proves to be that, then I'll have some confidence in Wade Smith if he remains at the LG position. But if Quiz is out there flop'n on the ground like a fish out of water.... it's a bad omen guys, bad omen. & no amount of bad assery at WR/RB is going to help us with the QB we have behind center.