View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013   #288
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays (UPDATE) signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
You guys are forgetting that last year it was Bradie James next to Cushing in the ILB spots when our defense was at it's peak. Cushing is a good enough player that you can have a Joe Mays/Darryl Sharpton guy next to him who might excel at some part of the game, but are strictly second fiddle to the Psycho.

I like the Mays signing because it's insurance in case Sharpton does his seemingly annual trip to IR, and we aren't stuck starting the Barrett Ruud's and whatnot next to garbage at ILB.
Oh, I like Mays as depth, but I am concern with his coverage skill and the number of tackles he missed. If he can improve some, and if Wade can put him in good situations, he might turn his game around.
Depth is always a good thing; you know I always like that.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote