View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013   #22
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75384 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/9/2013, Game 1 vs Vikings: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
There are a bunch of things I want to see, but If I had to narrow it down to 5 it would be:

1) The LB group. Going to be a lot of young guys playing there and they have a chance to really make a case to be on the team. Merciless has been out, I don't think Reed will play much...No Cushing...No Dobbins...Lots of guys going to get a chance.

2) Hopkins. He'll have Schaub out there with him I think, so he should get some good looks. Dre won't be playing, so he will likely be our top WR.

3) Swearinger. Keo is starting, but Swagg is going to play a lot regardless.

4) Brandon Brooks. I want to see if he can truly be a beast at RG.

5) Our kicking game. I know Lechler is a beast, but I still want to see him kick just for the awe factor. Bullock, I want him to have tough kicks early and often throughout pre-season. I also want to see him get the ball deep into the EZ on kick-offs.

What do you all want to see?
#2 and 3 for me only. I'm happy football is back, but i'm not gonna lie, i'm probably watching the 1st qtr. of this game and that'll be it for me. This will be my 1st glimpse of Hopkins & i want to see what he looks like...will he look lost or look like he comfy out there. The same for Swearinger.

I'm mainly looking for things that'll tell me if we have a future with these kids or not.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote