View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013   #10
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94100 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adam Schein on Schaub....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...houston-texans

A couple years ago I never would have thought I would hear the word "toughness" used about Matt. He has a lot to prove and all the pressure to go along with it.

While most point at the faltering of the defense down the stretch last season the blame still falls on the QB. He is the team leader and the face so he gets the blame because he didn't exactly play good.

This team though is loaded from top to bottom and I honestly believe that they are the most talented in the AFC and top 3 in the NFL.
Uh, no it's actually been quite the opposite. People placing the lions share of the blame on Matt and pretty much giving the defense a pass.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote