View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013   #175
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
Nothing funnier than a fan of a non super bowl winning franchise
attempting to explain something he really could never understand

I mean that is like the virgin saying I know everything bout sex
but never banged a babe his entire life

Fans have a roll they play it's called their effort which players
respect knowing the countless hours and money they spent
vacationing to see a home game, or purchasing merchandise
hell even spending hours talking bout them online or at their
place of work

are they lesser because they do not wear pads and play the actual
game? nope not 1 iota!! you are treated like a share holder and a
friend and can brag because they watched and supported their team
to super bowl glory
I understand just fine, it's not rocket science. You had good, even great teams, thanks in part to the dumbass Vikings, and now you wallow in mediocrity thanks to your dumbass owner who is to prideful to hire a real GM. Because your present sucks so bad, you relive those old "glory days". Probably pop in a VHS tape every feb and imagine its your boys playing in the big game again, just like that sad ex jock at high school reunions who hasn't done jack with his life since HS and loves to relive a time in his life when he wasn't so pathetic. Don't throw those tapes away, because 20 years from now, it will still be the last Superbowls your boys attended without a ticket.