Re: Pre-season 8/9/2013, Game 1 vs Vikings: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing
You guys pretty much covered it, but I'll get specific down to player instead of position. I have many more than 5, but I'll list five.
1) Willie Jefferson - camp phenom or phenomenal?
2) Hopkins - I have a lot of confidence this is the right pick - yet I want to see him carry his success in camp over to the bright lights.
3) Dennis Johnson - I was really happy when we signed him and I'm not shocked about his running. But he's small. Can he do the little things that give him a chance to be the star RB of the future, or will he always have to be a bit player?
4) Case Keenum - He started out like a house afire, and now reports are he's sort of come back to Earth and TJ is coming on strong. I'm really interested to see how Case looks in a game vs. TJ.
5) Keshawn Martin - Reports from camp have been super encouraging. Can he carry his newfound confidence over to a game? Or is he still going to be a tentative guy that lacks concentration and drops too many balls. We'll get our first look see tomorrow.