View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013   #14
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 354624 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/9/2013, Game 1 vs Vikings: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing

I think everybody's covered it.

The main thing in this game is to just see the young guys and the fringe players. The starters aren't going to be out there long (if at all.)

The LBs (O and I) will have my attention. I want to see TJ and Case play well. I want to see Cierre Wood vs. Dennis Johnson.

Hell...

I want to see every group. I want to see my 2013 Texans.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote