Re: Pre-season 8/9/2013, Game 1 vs Vikings: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing
I would list it like this:
1) Hopkins. I want to see him get a few catches.
2) The RB Group outside of Tate. The #3 RB is up for grabs and they should all get a chance to play.
3) The LB Corp. There should be plenty of rookies getting opportunities.
4) Swearinger. Is he really the leader he's made out to be and can he step in and play right away if Houston needs him to?
5) The O-line. I want to see Brooks dominate myself, the battle for the starting RT & I want to see how Quessenberry performs.
Almost made the five:
The WR Corps. Can any of the young WR's in Martin, Bonner, Jean actually contribute this year? Martin/Jean really didn't last year...
The #2 QB battle Keenum or Yates? Should be fun to watch.