View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013   #4
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/9/2013, Game 1 vs Vikings: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by idymoe View Post
Good list you've got. I'm interested in seeing Qberry and Newton. Newton could take a big step forward in his second year starting (I think he will start, barring injury). Qberry could be big down the road and this year if someone gets hurt.

I want to see if K. Martin has improved as much as has been written.
I want to see those things to;
I'm thinking, however, that QMan will see some time at LG (as well as Ben Jones.)

Is Jones going to be our next Center or is he going to compete with Q for the LG spot in the future?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote